Agrio is a massively multiplayer browser game online which is famous for its unique gameplay and awesome in-game features! There are millions of people all over the world going crazy because of the attraction of Agrio. There is no denial that Agrio did cause a powerful impression on us. When we do a Google search for it, there are tons of results popping up in front of us immediately, followed by tons of websites introducing this game as well as various news relating to it. It’s enough to understand how Agrio affects our entertaining moments already! Now, if you think you are ready to step into the map full of tiny and giant blobs, it’s time to show you how to start beginning your adventure in Agrio!
Basic steps to begin playing Argio
- Give your blob a nickname by typing in the initial field. Well, you can type it, or leave it blank, or whatever you want. Once typing a name, it will appear on your blob in the game. And if you want your blob to have some specific names, it might get a skin
- On the second bar, now you need to choose your area! Agrio offers 8 areas in total; you can check the list below here. Choose the one which is kind of near to you so that your game will work well without being laggy.
- US WEST
- US EAST
- SOUTH AMERICA
- EAST ASIA
- This is the place storing the in-game modes. You can choose one of two following modes and then get ready for the game:
- FFA (stands for Free For All): This is a great mode in which all the players will become very individual, no team, no ally, no buddy and stuff! You need to eat lots of targets surrounding and try to get bigger so that you can hunt and absorb other bigger ones. There will be a leaderboard showing the excellent players who have high scores.
- Teams: Joining teams mode means that you will become a member of a team. You will be randomly assigned with one of three colors, including blue, red and green. The blobs that have same colors cannot eat each other. You need to team up well and try to defeat the opponent teams. The teams will be illustrated as a pie-chart on the leaderboard.
No skins: choosing this one will make all the selected skins of the players invisible! All you can see is just names and colors.
No names: Checking “no names” means that you can’t see all the nicknames of the players in the game.
Dark theme: Selecting “dark theme” will be good for your eyes since there is no white background in the game
No colors: Choosing “no colors” will make the colors of players disappear. They will be uncolored.
Show mass: All the players are highly recommended to choose this one. You can totally see your mass size under your name so that you will be more careful when something wrong is about to happen or when you are in danger. You can make smarter choices.
Tip: If you choose both “No skins” and “No colors”, you can totally enjoy the game when you are in a NSFW environment so that you can cause less attention.